Booking Terms ~ Holiday Park
Please be aware… We will do our best to book you into the area of the park you prefer, however we cannot guarantee any specific pitch or pitches. The simple reason for this statement is that another visitor has to leave your preferred pitch on the day you arrive. As you can appreciate this does not always occur, especially in peak times.
All bookings for pitches are subject to the following conditions:
1. Please send a stamped addressed envelope if you require an acknowledgment of the deposit.
2. Pitches must be vacated by 12 noon. However, if space permits and with permission from our reception staff, your caravan may be parked elsewhere or left on pitch FOC until 3.30 p.m. on day of departure. Temporary parking is available for early arrivals.
3. All children must be under adult supervision when using play equipment.
4. Only one car may be parked on each pitch – extra cars to be parked as directed.
5. Pup tents /Gazebos are allowed by permission only and must be pitched as directed.
6. Dogs to be kept on lead at all times and to be exercised in dog walk provided. Dog fouling is unpleasant and unhealthy and can be very upsetting to other visitors to the park. Any owner allowing their dog to foul the site will be asked to leave without a refund. Any accidental dog fouling must be cleaned up immediately.
7. Driving on the park. All drivers must possess a full current driving licence and drive at a maximum of 10 miles per hour. There are often young children on the park who are not aware of road safety. It is the responsibility of drivers to exercise due caution when driving around the park
8. We allow bicycles on the park. Cycling is not permitted around shower blocks. Young children must be supervised. Some roads on the park are on slight hills, it is incumbent on parents to ensure that their children’s bikes have fully working and effective brakes. Exercise caution and be aware of other road users.
9. Considerate behaviour towards other visitors makes for a happy and relaxed atmosphere! Please don’t drop litter, no one likes to see it and others have to clean up behind you!
10. The right is reserved to refuse admittance or to terminate the visit of any person or persons whose conduct is detrimental to Monkton Wyld Holiday Park or Monkton Wyld Farm or to other visitors.
11. The owners do not accept liability in respect of any person or the property of any person using the park howsoever caused or sustained.
12. The adjacent Monkton Wyld Farm does not constitute part of Monkton Wyld Farm Holiday Park and there is no right of access.
13. Any deposit forms part of the total bill for the booking. The final bill is the total fee less any deposit paid. In the event of cancellation, failure to arrive, or early departure of a booked holiday, Monkton Wyld Holiday Park reserves the right to retain any payment either in part or full.
14. Telephone alterations to booked holiday dates must be confirmed either by letter or email.
N.B. Monkton Wyld Holiday Park operates as part of the Camping and Caravanning Club (the Club) Franchise Scheme. Please also see the Clubs Terms and Conditions for Touring, Seasonal, Part Seasonal and Storage customers. All bookings at Monkton Wyld are made through the Club’s booking procedure and are subject to the Club’s Terms and Conditions. Click HERE to view.